Inspector of Elections Services
- Ensure the Association has new Election Rules in place that conform to SB 323
- 90-days ahead of the Annual meeting: Send out a general notice (self-nomination from) that includes the procedure and deadline for submitting a nomination at least thirty (30) days before the nomination deadline
- 60-days ahead of the Annual meeting: Send out another general notice that includes the physical address and deadline for the return of ballots, the date, time and location of the meeting at which ballots will be counted and the list of all candidates’ names that will appear on the ballot
- 30-days ahead of the Annual meeting: Send out the Notice of Annual Meeting, Election Rules, the Ballot and 2 envelopes
- Receive all ballots at the offices of NLB Consulting
- Keep all ballots, Envelope #2’s, Candidate Registration and Voter lists until after the time period for challenges (12 months)
- Register receipt of all envelopes, fulfilling quorum requirement
- Register all persons attending the meeting
- Open, count and tabulate all ballots at a duly noticed open meeting after the cessation of voting
- Resolve all challenges and questions resulting from the election
- Prepare formal election report for distribution to all members Additional or Reduced Services Available.
- Additional or Reduced Services Available.
Contact Us for more information or to request a quote.